Would you like to sell to and service the best Golf Coaches, Club Fitters, Tour Pros and Amateur golfers in Scandinavia? And are you ambitious, self-driven and willing to go the extra mile? Then you should join our successful TrackMan Golf team!
Since the very beginning, TrackMan has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. As always, we are looking for the very best talent to take our success story to the next level. We are on the lookout for an experienced candidate to join our sales & service activities in Denmark & Nordics. This position will also include a role in the HQ support team.
TrackMan A/S is a fast-growing sports technology company that develops, manufactures and sells 3D ball flight measurement systems for a variety of sports verticals. Originally developed for golf, TrackMan now enjoys a market leader position in several sports disciplines in measuring and delivering real-time sports motion data.
• 2/3 Days per week delivering sales/service visits to local clients - Product demonstrations and training with Teaching Pros, Club Fitters, Tour Pros, ambitious amateurs and other client segments
• 2/3 Days per week working within the support desk team in TrackMan HQ, Vedbaek office
• Ensure highest customer satisfaction through ongoing training and service
• Proposal preparation and order administration via internal CRM systems
• Customer training and support visits
• Quarterly service visits to commercial indoor centres in Nordics
• High-level customer support via helpdesk
• Product testing and provision of feedback to our software and hardware development teams
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
• 2+ years sales or service experience
• Advanced computer skills, Microsoft Office advanced use, Windows 10 configuration (device management)
• Golf professional or single HCP amateur golfer
• Own car with full driver’s license
• Denmark resident (Copenhagen area)
• Fluent English & Danish language
• Flexibility to travel locally and internationally for several days at a time
• Excellent communication skills and good public speaker
• Hard worker who delivers on commitments
• A strong network in the local golf industry
• Experience in developing and applying sales and marketing strategies
• IT/Software systems specific experience or qualification
• Hands-on experience of selling/supporting advanced IT systems and software
The compensation plan consists of 75% fixed income and 25% variable pay. You will benefit from extensive onboard training and continuous coaching. You will be working out of the TrackMan HQ office in Vedbaek, and also travel 40-60% of the time.
So what does TrackMan do?
Simply put, we help athletes get better at their game through data. We currently operate within golf, baseball, tennis, soccer, and the Olympic Games. The world’s absolute top performers, as well as the serious amateur striving for improvement, rely on our data to gain that critical, competitive edge. TrackMan has a global footprint with its headquarter located in Denmark and offices in New York, Phoenix and Tokyo, and a dedicated, global sales force. Visit our website to learn more www.trackman.com
Apply today and join a company with great technologies, great colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
Start date is as soon as possible, and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis.