Do you love golf, would you like to work for a company that has revolutionized the golf industry and continues to be the industry leader in accuracy?
Would you love to sell to and service the best Golf Coaches, Club Fitters, and Players in Vietnam? And are you ambitious, self-driven and willing to go the extra mile? Then you should join our successful TrackMan Golf sales team!
Since the very beginning, TrackMan has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. As always, we are looking for the very best talent to take our success story to the next level. As a TrackMan Representative, you will demonstrate and sell TrackMan products and services within the territory.
TrackMan A/S is a fast-growing sports technology company that develops, manufactures, and sells 3D ball flight measurement systems for a variety of sports verticals. Originally developed for golf, TrackMan now enjoys a market leader position in several sports disciplines in measuring and delivering real-time sports motion data.
- Find, plan and deliver product demonstrations to teaching pros, club fitters, ambitious amateurs and other client segments on a continuous basis
- Generate leads leveraging all communication channels including cold calling, workshops, and social media activities
- Demand generation through cooperation with the local PGA and other golf organizations
- Ensure the highest customer satisfaction through ongoing training and service
- Proposal preparation and order administration
- Customer training and 1st level support
- Organization and implementation of TrackMan University workshops
- Product testing and provision of feedback to our software and hardware development teams
- Development and continuous improvement of your territory’s sales strategies
Must have requirements:
- Personal drive, self-starter with demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years of consultative sales experience
- A diploma in technology, business, or marketing
- Act on commitments. What is promised is delivered!
- Build and maintain relationships easily
- Persuade others by being trustworthy and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate perseverance, and cope well with rejection
- Manage your own time effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills
- Analyse problems and provides well-thought-through solutions
- You do not let anything slip through the cracks (attention to detail)
- Consider other’s views and demonstrates listening skills
- Golf professional or single HCP amateur golfer
- A strong network in the local golf industry
- Experience in developing and applying sales and marketing strategies
- Advanced computer skills, Windows 7-10 configurations (device management), Microsoft Office
The compensation plan consists of 60% fixed income and 40% variable pay. You will benefit from extensive onboard training and continuous coaching. You will be working out of your home office in the territory and travel 50% of the time.
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball, and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race. We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbæk) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, and Tokyo. We employ over 500 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark, where most hardware and software products are developed, tested, and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive, and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
For additional information about the position, please contact Sales Manager - Southeast Asia, Justin Fong at email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you got what it takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.