Would you like to sell to and service golf coaches, club fitters, tour players and amateur golfers in the UK and Europe? And are you ambitious, self-driven and willing to go the extra mile? Then you should join our successful TrackMan Golf sales team!
Since the very beginning, TrackMan has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. As always, we are looking for the very best talent to take our success story to the next level. We are on the outlook for an experienced Sales Manager to lead our sales, service, training and marketing activities in UK.
TrackMan A/S is a fast-growing sports technology company that develops, manufactures and sells 3D ball flight measurement systems for a variety of sports verticals. Originally developed for golf, TrackMan now enjoys a market leader position in several sports disciplines in measuring and delivering real-time sports motion data.
• Developing business and sales within our TrackMan Pro, TrackMan Range, and TrackMan Indoor Golf markets
• Demand generation through cooperation with the local PGA and other golf organisations
• Product demonstrations to Teaching Pros, Club Fitters, ambitious amateurs and other client segments
• Ensure highest customer satisfaction through ongoing training and service
• Proposal preparation and order administration
• Customer training and 1st level technical support
• Organisation and implementation of TrackMan University educational workshops
• Product testing and provision of feedback to our software and hardware development teams
• Development and continuous improvement of your territories sales strategies
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
• 3+ years consultative sales experience
• 3rd Level Qualification in Technology, Sports, Business or Marketing
• Golf Professional or single H'cap amateur golfer
• Own car with full driver’s license
• Home/Office location in Northern England
• Excellent communication skills and good public speaker
• Flexibility to travel locally and internationally for several days at a time
• Hard worker who delivers on commitments
• Advanced computer skills, Windows 10 configuration (device management), Apple iOS, Microsoft Office
• A strong network in the local golf industry
• Hands-on experience of selling/supporting advanced IT systems and software
• IT/Software systems specific experience or qualification
• Experience in developing and applying sales and marketing strategies
The compensation plan consists of 60% fixed income and 40% variable pay. You will benefit from extensive onboard training and continuous coaching. You will be working out of your home office in the territory, and travel 50-75% of the time.
So what does TrackMan do?
Simply put, we help athletes get better at their game through data. We currently operate within golf, baseball, tennis, soccer, and the Olympic Games. The world’s absolute top performers, as well as the serious amateur striving for improvement, rely on our data to gain that critical, competitive edge. TrackMan has a global footprint with its headquarter located in Denmark and offices in New York, Phoenix and Tokyo, and a dedicated, global sales force. Visit our website to learn more www.trackman.com
Apply today and join a company with great technologies, great colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
Apply now online. Start date is as soon as possible, and interviews take place on an ongoing basis.