Would you like to sell to and service the best Golf Coaches, Club Fitters, Tour Pros and Amateur golfers in Scandinavia and Europe? And are you ambitious, self-driven and willing to go the extra mile? Then you should join our successful TrackMan Golf sales team!
Since the very beginning, TrackMan has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. As always, we are looking for the very best talent to take our success story to the next level. We are on the outlook for an experienced Sales Representative to lead our sales, service, training and marketing activities in Finland & Sweden.
TrackMan A/S is a fast-growing sports technology company that develops, manufactures and sells 3D ball flight measurement systems for a variety of sports verticals. Originally developed for golf, TrackMan now enjoys a market leader position in several sports disciplines in measuring and delivering real-time sports motion data.
• Product demonstrations to Teaching Pros, Club Fitters, Tour Pros, ambitious amateurs and other client segments
• Ensure highest customer satisfaction through ongoing training and service
• Demand generation through cooperation with the local PGA and other golf organisations
• Proposal preparation and order administration
• Customer training and 1st level support
• Organisation and implementation of TrackMan University workshops
• Product testing and provision of feedback to our software and hardware development teams
• Development and continuous improvement of your territories sales strategies
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
• 2+ years recent sales experience
• Own car with full driver’s license
• Home/Office located in Finland or Northern Sweden
• Fluent English language
• Qualification in Technology, Sports, Business or Marketing
• Flexibility to travel locally and internationally for several days at a time
• Excellent communication skills and good public speaker
• Hard worker who delivers on commitments
• Advanced computer skills, Microsoft Office advanced use, Windows 10 configuration (device management)
• Golf professional or single HCP amateur golfer
• Experience in client-facing sales
• An existing network in the local golf industry
• IT/Software systems specific experience or qualification
The compensation plan consists of 60% fixed income and 40% variable pay. You will benefit from extensive onboard training and continuous coaching. You will be working out of your home office in the territory, and travel 50-75% of the time.
Complete CV/Application in English Language please
So what does TrackMan do?
Simply put, we help athletes get better at their game through data. We currently operate within golf, baseball, tennis, soccer, and the Olympic Games. The world’s absolute top performers, as well as the serious amateur striving for improvement, rely on our data to gain that critical, competitive edge. TrackMan has a global footprint with its headquarter located in Denmark and offices in New York, Phoenix and Tokyo, and a dedicated, global sales force. Visit our website to learn more www.trackman.com
Apply today and join a company with great technologies, great colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
Start date is as soon as possible, and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis.